The connection strength of the wire rope should not be less than 80% of the breaking tension; when the wire rope is used, the specification and quantity of the wire rope should be selected according to the diameter of the wire rope; the clamping plate should be on the side of the long end of the wire rope; when the wire rope is used, the knitting length should not be less than 15 times of the diameter of the wire rope, and should not be less than 300 mm;
Safety precautions for using rigging:
1. Hoisting and hoisting wire ropes:
1. When calculating the permitted tension of wire rope, the safety factor should be chosen according to different uses.
2. The connection strength of the wire rope should not be less than 80% of the breaking tension; when the wire rope is used, the specification and quantity of the wire rope should be selected according to the diameter of the wire rope; the clamping plate should be on the side of the long end of the wire rope; when the wire rope is used, the knitting length should not be less than 15 times of the diameter of the wire rope, and should not be less than 300 mm;
3. When the wire rope is worn and broken, the load should be reduced and used. When the worn and broken wire reaches the scrap standard, the qualified wire rope should be replaced in time.
4. The sling should be reasonably made according to the weight, length and lifting point of the component. The horizontal angle of the sling should be between 45° and 60°, not less than 30°.
5. The design and fabrication of the hanger （flat iron pole） should have sufficient strength and stiffness. According to the weight, shape, lifting point and lifting method of the component, the hanger should make the reasonable lifting point of the component uniformly stressed.
6. The hook should be used correctly, the welding hook and the steel bar hook should be forbidden to be used, and the hook should be scrapped when the wear at the section of the hook rope exceeds 10% of the height.
7. The pulley shall be selected according to the wire rope diameter and working type. The ratio of the pulley diameter to the wire rope diameter shall not be less than 15.
1. The bottom of Jack should be leveled, and pad should be added at the bottom and top.
2. No overload operation. The jacking height should not exceed the mark of the piston or the 3/4 of the piston's total height.
3. Pillow timber should be used in time with the elevation of the components in the jacking process, and the sudden drop of the piston caused by the inclination or oil return of the jack should be prevented.
4. When several jacks are used together, the same type of Jack should be adopted and the synchronism of each jack should be maintained. The lifting capacity of each jack should not be less than 1.2 times of the calculated bearing capacity.
3. inverted chain （Chain hoist）:
1. No-load check before use, pull the load check slowly after hanging the heavy object, and then continue to use after confirming that it meets the requirements.
2. The direction of the zipper should be the same as the sprocket, the pulling speed should be uniform, the reason should be found out when the zipper can not be pulled, and the method of increasing the number of people to pull strongly should not be adopted.
3. When the lifting time is longer, the hand chain should be fastened to the large chain of the sprocket.
4. Lever hoist:
1. Steel wire ropes should be used for hand hoist rope.
2, the method of lengthening the handle should not be used.
3. When a hand-lifted hoist with a heavy haul is used for a manned hanging basket, its load-carrying capacity must be reduced to 1/3 of the rated load, and a self-locking clamp device should be installed.
5. twist mill:
1. The grinding should be firmly connected with the ground anchor, not inclined and suspended after the force is applied, and the hoisting wire rope should not be wound on the drum less than 4 turns. When working, a special person should be set up to tighten the rope head behind the drum.
2. The grinding mill must be equipped with a brake. When the grinding mill stops turning temporarily, the brake is used to lock the grinding mill, and the pusher bar personnel can not leave.
3. When loosening the lifting rope, it must be controlled by the reverse rotation of the push bar, and the method of loosening the tail rope is strictly prohibited.
6. Earth anchor Embedment:
1. Ground anchors can be made according to experience or design, and the buried floors should not be soaked in water.
2. Solid wood such as Larch and Chinese fir should be selected for wooden anchor. Brittle or rotten wood should be forbidden to be used. Antiseptic oil should be painted before burying and steel pipe and angle steel should be added to protect the steel wire rope.
3. The important ground anchor or old ground anchor must be confirmed by pulling test before use, and the safety factor can be increased by pressing iron on the ground.