Polyester C Mixed Rope - Dawson
The melting point of polyester rope is 260°C, which makes it a good choice for ropes that are subject to friction and heat (like some hawsers), a real benefit over other synthetic materials ropes can be made from. Another benefit of polyester rope is that it is easy to splice and highly resistant against UV rays (important feature for hawser rope).
– Comes in 220 meters coil. Other lengths available on request subject to quantity.
– Color: Customized
– Most common applications: mooring buoys, hawser rope, anchoring ring etc.
– Melting point: 260°C
– Relative density: +/- 1.38
– Floating/Non-Floating: non-floating.
– Elongation at break: approx. 23%.
– Abrasion resistance: excellent
– Fatigue resistance: excellent
– UV resistance: excellent
– Water absorption: no
– Splicing: easy
|New Type Double Braided Rope||Eight strand rope, mooring rope|
|Double Braided Polypropylene Multifilament Rope||High Strength Wear Resistant Towing Rope|
|Polyester C Mixed Rope||UHMWPE Rope|
|UHMWPE Coated Rope||Polypropylene and Polyester Mixed Rope|
|Luminous Rope||Kevlar Rope |
Polyester C Mixed Rope Factory Show:
Package of Polyester C Mixed Rope: