Matters Needing Attention in DAWSON Lifting Belt
Points for attention:
1, do not use damaged sling.
2. When lifting, do not twist or strangle.
3, do not let the strap knot when using.
4, avoid sewing the joint parts or overloading the work.
5, when the mobile sling, do not drag the sling.
6, avoid the load caused by robbery or concussion.
7, every harness must be carefully checked before use.
8. The fiber is resistant to inorganic acids, but it is vulnerable to organic acids.
9. Fiber can be used in the most resistant places.
10. Nylon has the ability to withstand strong organic acids and is vulnerable to facial acid damage. When damped, the strength loss can reach 15%.
11. If the sling is contaminated by chemicals or used at high temperatures, the supplier should be consulted.