- Dawson Group Ltd. - China Manufacturer, Supplier, Factory
Definitions to European standard EN 818-7
For the purposes of this Part of EN 818,the following definitions apply:
1. nominal size: Nominal diameter of the round section steel wire or bar from which the chain is made.
2. material diameter: Diameter of the material in the chain link as measured.
3. weld diameter: Diameter at the weld as measured.
4. length dimensionally affected by welding: Length on either side of the center of the link, affected by welding.
5. pitch: Internal length of a link as measured.
6. manufacturing proof force(MPF) of chain: Force to which during manufacture the whole of the chain is subjected.
7. breaking force( BF): Maximum force which the chain withstands during the course of a static tensile test to destruction.
8. working load limit (WLL) of chain: Maximum mass which the chain hanging vertically is authorized to sustain in general lifting service.
9. total ultimate elongation (A): Total extension at the point of fracture of the chain expressed as a percentage of the internal length of the test sample.
10. processing: Any treatment of the chain subsequent to welding, for example, heat treatment, polishing or dimension calibration.
11. lot: Specified quantity from which test sample(s) is/are selected.
12. competent person: A designated person, suitably trained qualified by knowledge and practical experience, and with the necessary instructions to enable the required examination to be carried out.
|Code No.|| Size |
|Pitch||Width||Length for 11 ×Pitch||WLL||Proof Force||Min. Breaking Load||Weight|
|mm||Internal Min. mm||External Max. mm||mm||T||kN||kN||Kg/m|
Other related products:
Package of Chain: