|HSH-A 622 Series Lever Block|
The DAWSON lever hoist is a universal, manual hoist for lifting, tensioning and lashing in any direction. The ratchet lever hoist features compact design and robust, deep drawn, stamped steel construction. High quality materials ensure light weight without infringing reliability.
- Low own weight, small mounting sizes and small lever force at full load.
- Asbestos free brake, holding load at any desired height.
- Top & bottom hooks are fitted with safety latches as standard.
- The load chain can be pulled freely and easily through the hoist in both directions to attach the load or to tension the chain. For safety reason free chains can not be done when the hoist is under load.
- Short hand lever with rubber grip.
- Hand lever operates with little effort due to optimal gear ratio.
- Drop forged steel suspension & load hooks are heat treated and fracture resistant. In case of dangerous overloading or abuse, the hook does not fracture but will slowly yield.
- The hoist is fitted with high grade alloy load chain.
- Grade 80 Zinc Plated FEC CHAIN from Japan & RUD CHAIN from Germany are available upon request.
- Inspection of lever hoist & manuals.